Friday, December 28, 2007

Re: sophos question

This is true. Depending on how you have your clients get updates, it can
slow down Windows machines (Macs are different.)

We love the product as well except for our classroom laptops where we have
the ET call home syndrome -- long delays while Sophos does its thing.

Andrew J. Speyer
Director of Information Technology Services
Choate Rosemary Hall
333 Christian Street
Wallingford, CT 06492
[voice] 203.697.2105