Monday, September 29, 2008

Re: Using Google for Groupware

Hi, changed the subject in the hope to clarify what I think the topic is
about. Let's walk down the logic on application service providers (like
Google) and their value vs. in-house systems.

Is this due to a lack of service with what you have in-house? Lack of
support or cost considerations mainly? I am new the education environment so
just trying to get a sense of the expectations of the service-levels,
functionality, etc. that is 'standard' with schools on the list.

Thanks.

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy <jmergy@lwhs.org>
Director Of Technology