Monday, December 20, 2010

Re: AV preferences

Just want to throw my support behind Sophos. We switched from McAfee to
Sophos 3 years ago (and we have just renewed for 3 more years). The price
is right, their support is great, and it works great cross-platform.

Happy Holidays,
page

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Caballero, John <caballeroj2@heathwood.org

--
Page Lennig
Technology Director

**Please consider the environment before printing this email