Monday, January 3, 2011

Re: OCR

Bud -

I was going to recommend OmniPage Pro for Mac, but I see that they are now
selling it for $499. That's outrageous. http://goo.gl/RFDi6 (We have an
older version that did not cost anything near that!)

I've used ReadIris at home with reasonable results. It's more reasonably
priced at $129.00.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>
You don't *really* need to print this do you?